TracSlip is easy to use and puts your track stats at your fingertips. What's your best 1/8 time? How about your best 1/4 mile stats? With the TracSlip app in your pocket, answers are only a swipe away.
Application Features Include:
- Ability to save and manage multiple slips; Works great for 1/8 mile slips and 1/4 mile slips!
- Ability to save and manage multiple tracks and include specific track with each saved slip.
- Swipe left/right on the home screen for quick access to Top Ten slips and graphs, including 60 ft times, Reaction Times, 1/8 ET, 1/8 MPH, 1/4 ET and 1/4 MPH.
- Realtime integration with Weather Underground provides quick access to current weather conditions based on GPS of location. *
- Option to automatically calculate 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile stats and save with slip info.
- Option to include the current altitude and density altitude conditions based on GPS of location. *
- Option to include current weather conditions with each slip. *
- Option to calculate and include density altitude with each slip. *
- Option to include unique notes with each slip. plus, the notes are smart and able to detect telephone numbers and addresses.
- Saved slips look like real slips (white slip = winner; yellow slip = loser).
- Single-tap flashlight makes it easy to read your paper slips, even inside a dark car! **
* Requires Internet connectivity and Location Services enabled.
** A built-in flash is required for this feature to work properly. Continued use of the built-in flash may decrease battery life.
Copyright © A.G. Enterprises. All rights reserved.
iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
(and we're in no way trying to infringe on that!)